A true café breakfast but much tastier and cheaper.
For 12 pancakes:
- Whisk 2 eggs and 2 cups milk together. Slowly add 2 cups self-raising flour whisking all the time. Mix to a smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Spray with a little cooking oil.
- Spoon about ¼ cup pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl mixture around pan to make a flat pancake.
- Cook pancake until it begins to bubble on top. Flip using a spatula and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve with canned or fresh fruit, yoghurt and a little golden syrup.